Tuesday, July 3, 2012

VENDOR SPOTLIGHT - Old Urban Trolley

538

Just imagine having a TROLLEY take you from your wedding to your reception, out for your bachelor/bachelorette parties, or any other special occasion!

Shannon Dotson, owner of Old Urban Trolley, had this to say: "Sometimes I am in the driver's seat and I can honestly say, I LOVE WHAT I DO.  The trolley is so much fun for any occasion. There are so many special brides and grooms who have stuck in my mind and I love when they have fun and enjoy themselves on their day.  Remember: What Happens On The Trolley, Stays On The Trolley. lol"

Old Urban Trolley has been a member of the Tulsa Wedding Society since 2009 and has several trolleys to choose from.  The Wedding Trolley is a 28 passenger trolley with air conditioning, heating, and an amazing sound system.  There is a  "Just Married" sign for the side of the trolley after the wedding.  Also in the Old Urban Trolley product line are 2 vintage chevy's.  A 1957 Chevy Bel Air and a 1971 Chevy Chevelle for the nostalgic lover in you.

www.oldurbantrolley.com/email: oldurbantrolley@cox.net/(918) 744-1100649

PHOTOS COURTESY OF STORYBOOK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY