Friday, July 27, 2012

Leila + Paul

The Team

Cake - Ann's Bakery

Florist - Divine Designs by Mandy

on-location Hair & Make-up artists - Faccia Bella

Table linens, chair covers & sashes - The Cover Girls

Leila was absolutely thrilled with the results and professionalism of all the vendors she hired! She was a bridesmaid in a previous wedding last August where Divine Designs by Mandy did the flowers and she could not wait to experience her own wedding. She said the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and that they were so fresh and perfect! The experience she received with hair and make-up was first class and she and her party looked amazing! The table linens and chair covers were more than she imagined and that the restaurant was truly transformed to suit her event. Of course the cake was so perfect that it did not look real. She would recommend all of her vendors to ANY bride and even posted a note on her facebook page to notify brides of her wonderful experience.

 

A few words from the bride...

Faccia Bella: April and Sherrie were amazing!  They made getting ready relaxing and stress free. Each girl had their own look that fit their individual style and personality.
 
Cover Girls: Jane was super sweet , and welcoming! She made sure everything was just the way I wanted it. The linens looked excellent and I loved my sweetheart table!
 
Divine Designs by Mandy: You were excellent Mandy! I love how you had a contingency plan if we couldn't get the anemones in. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. I love the special touches you added as well, it made me feel special and like my flowers were a one of a kind design! I never felt worried about how any of the flowers would turn out. I had complete confidence that you would do a wonderful job. You were very professional , yet personable.
 
Ann's Bakery: My experience with Ann's was great. I loved the special cake tasting room they have for brides! My cake was fresh, moist, and flavorful.
 
 
Some info about Paul and I...
 
Paul is in nursing school to become an RN. I am starting my first year teaching for Broken Arrow Public Schools in August. We met six years ago in an intro to psychology class in college. He didn't ask me out for a year! We dated througout college and FINALLY got engaged April 2011.
 
-Leila Williamson

15

1

17

20

21

22

25

27

 

29

 

35

30